Take on your everyday work at an affordable price with the HP 290 G4 i3 MT. Get the reliable computing power you need while minimizing the total cost of ownership—now that’s a smart investment. Enjoy crisp, clear views of your documents and e-mail with 1366 x 768 resolution, 5M:1 dynamic contrast ratio, and 5 ms response time on an 18.5-inch diagonal screen. Quickly and easily connect to your devices with a VGA input.
HP 290 G4 i3 MT Features
Powered up processing
Help optimize performance with an Intel® processor, speedy graphics, generous memory, and PCIe x1 and PCIe x16 slots for future growth.
Three bays and two full-height slots, including PCIe x16 and PCIe x1 slots, provide expandability for the future.
Help keep data safe
Help protect your investment and your data with firmware or discrete TPM, HP DriveLock, and a physical security lock. Additional security is provided by an optional intrusion sensor and an integrated cable lock system to secure your cabled devices.
Ready for work
The HP 290 MT provides a powerful PC with a double-fan design to accomplish your everyday tasks.
Help secure critical data
The Trusted Platform Module (TPM) embedded security chip provides hardware-based encryption keys to help secure your data, e-mail, and user credentials.
Tons of storage
Store documents, images, videos and more of what you need with a 1 TB hard disk drive.
- 10th Generation Intel® Core™ i3 processor
- Intel® Core™ i3-10100 (3.6 GHz base frequency, up to 4.3 GHz with Intel® Turbo Boost Technology, 6 MB L3 cache, 4 cores)
- 4 GB DDR4-2666 SDRAM (1 x 4 GB)
- (Transfer rates up to 2666 MT/s.)
Internal drive bays
- HP 9.5 mm Slim DVD-Writer
Display and graphics
Intel® UHD Graphics 630
1 headphone/microphone combo
4 SuperSpeed USB 5Gbps signaling rate
2 SuperSpeed USB 10Gbps signaling rate
1 line in
1 line out
1 power connector
2 USB 2.0 11
- 1 PCIe x1
- 1 PCIe x16
- 2 M.2
- (1 M.2 slot for WLAN and 1 M.2 2242/2280 slot for storage.)
Power and operating requirements
- 180 W external AC power adapter
Operating temperature range
Operating humidity range
Dimensions and weight
Dimensions (W x D x H)
- 15.5 x 30.3 x 33.7 cm
(System dimensions may fluctuate due to configuration and manufacturing variances.)
- 4.7 kg
(Exact weight depends on configuration.)
- Integrated accessories cable lock
- Lock slot
- Trusted Platform Module (TPM) 2.0
- HP USB wired optical mouse
- 1 year (1-1-1) limited warranty and service offering includes 1 year of parts, labor and on-site repair. Terms and conditions vary by country. Certain restrictions and exclusions apply.
Be the first to review “HP 290 G4 i3 MT PC with 18.5-inch Monitor (i3-10100, 4GB, 1TB HDD”