MS City Side Investments Ltd is a URA approved Tax Agent based in Mukono, Uganda and benefits from shared knowledge across Financial Planning and Tax Accounting Teams. We work with clients to assist them with Business and Personal Tax filings and advise on Tax efficient investments. We take a holistic approach to Tax Planning to potentially reduce the Tax burden whilst ensuring full compliance with legislation.
How Does Tax Impact Professional Life?
Whether you are a start-up business, self-employed or an established entity, Tax is an unavoidable part of your professional life. Tax returns need to be completed correctly, filed on time, and you should be aware of the various Tax relief and incentives available. Your earnings may be impacted by, Income Tax, VAT, and changes in legislation can make Tax management a complex process. In addition, contacting URA can be a stressful experience as it may be difficult to contact the right Department and resolve any issue.
MS City Side Investment’s Tax Services:
- Corporation Tax Advice
- Specialist Tax advice for Partnerships
- Tax assistance for Sole Traders and Limited Companies
- Tax Returns and Payments
- Tax Compliance and Reporting
- Property Taxes
- Support with URA Audits and Investigations
- Tax Dispute Resolution
- VAT guidance and submissions
- Objections and Appeals
- Application for Tax Clearances
How MS City Side Investments Ltd Can Help:
- Our experienced team can review your Business Tax affairs to advise you on the most efficient way to extract profit from your business whilst maintaining Tax-efficiency.
- We work with a range of entities including corporations, limited companies, partnerships, and sole traders.
- Our Business Tax specialists can assist with the preparation of company accounts, Income Tax returns, VAT Returns and corporation tax calculations.
- We can help you manage Tax on Business profits and Income Tax liabilities, advice on any Tax relief and deductions, and ensure you are compliant with URA’s requirements.
- We can assist with filing Tax returns from a variety of income sources, Rental taxes, Tax planning and online self-assessment help.
- We will manage the entire tax return process and deal with URA on your behalf.
For more details, please contact us on +256 702 942214